Our Immigration Team covers all areas of law regarding immigration in the UK, including entry clearance cases, points based applicants, as well as entitlements to benefits and housing.
The Immigration Team has experience of working for the Home Office and presenting cases before the immigration tribunal. As well as advising Local Authorities as to their obligations regarding foreign nationals. Our Barristers appear regularly in a wide range of tribunals from Newport Immigration Tribunal to the High Court in London.
The Immigration Team also has a broad knowledge of linked housing and family matters, including care proceedings and international family disputes. Our members pride themselves on being approachable and accessible – they are happy to provide advice at any stage.
Areas of expertise include:
- Asylum claims
- Points based system applicants, including:
- EEA national rights
- EEA family members residence permits
- Entry Clearance applications
- Entitlement to state benefits
- Eligibility for social housing
- Homelessness duties regarding foreign nationals
- International family disputes
- Assistance for people with no recourse to public funds
Whilst a number of areas of Immigration Law still are eligible for legal aid, the majority of cases are not. Our Immigration team will always consider whether you are entitled to Legal Aid and can help you find a solicitor if it is the right choice for you.
If you require any further information or assistance please contact us; we are always be willing to help.